In other exciting news, my BFF, Tracy, who joined me as a guest in a recent FlossTube video has decided to start her on FlossTube channel! You can find her over on YouTube as Tracy Stitches. Please be sure to stop by her channel to watch her first video and show her some love by liking and subscribing.
Now, on to my video!
Finishes: (Photos can be seen on my 2020 Finishes page)
- Two Turtle Doves (Prairie Schooler)
- Caroling Cardinals (Blue Ribbon Designs) - magazine design
- Trimming the Tree (Blue Ribbon Designs) - magazine design
- Chicken Joy (Stitching with the Housewives) - freebie
- Suffrage Act (Little House Needleworks
- Be Inkspired (Stitchrovia) - magazine design
- Christmas Eve (Prairie Schooler) - new start
- Rainbow Mandala (Shannon Christine Designs) - New Year start
- Henna Mandala (Ink Circles) - Q1 High Tea start
- Friends and Family Mystery Sampler SAL (Linens and Threads)
- Jane Marshall 1857 (Hands Across the Sea Samplers) - new start
- Garden Party - cool colorway (Satsuma Street)
- Away We Go (Country Cottage Needleworks)
- Pumpkin House (Shannon Christine Designs)
- Santas and Snowmen (Prairie Schooler)
- Louisa Acton Sampler (Freebie from 1897 Schoolhouse Samplers - PDF can be found in the Our Sampler Years Facebook group linked below)
- Acceptance (Bendy Stitchy Designs) - charity purchase
- 32 count Platinum Lugana (Zweigart) - 1 yard
- 28 count Black Jobelan (Wichelt) - Fat Half
- 32 count Lambswool Jobelan (Wichelt) - Fat Eighth
- 32 count Vintage Country Mocha Linen (Zweigart) - Fat Eighth
Flosstubers Mentioned: (listed in order of reference)
- Barb & Leanne of Lost in Floss (@lostinfloss2 on IG)
- Tracy Stitches (@wowprincess on IG) - my BFF
- Caroline of Off the Grid Needlearts (@offthegridneedlearts on IG)
- Erica D. House (@ericadhouse on IG)
- Michelle of Made by Michelle McGraw (@madebymichellemcgraw on IG)
- Belinda of Blue Ribbon Designs (@brdgirl on IG)
- Priscilla & Chelsea of Stitching with the Housewives (@priscillablain and @chelsea356 on IG)
- Michelle of Michelle Bendy Stitchy (@michellebendy on IG)
- Diana of It is Kismet Stitches (@itiskismet_stitches on IG)
- Christine of Stitch All the Things (@stitchallthethings on IG)
- JoLyn (@wizzgirljo on IG)
- Vonna of The Twisted Stitcher (@vonnapfeiffer on IG)
- Michelle of Farm Girl (@farmgirllovesgoats on IG)
- Olivia of Pumpkin Hollow Quilts (@pumpkinhollowquilts on IG)
SALs I've Joined:
- #MelsBlingedOutBdaySAL - My birthday SAL happening during the month of February. Stitch on any project that has some bling (beads, metallics, etc.).
- #yearofsmallsandsix - A SAL between by me and my BFF, Tracy. Our goal is to stitch 20 smalls during 2020 and finish six of our larger WIPs.
- #theyearofsmalls - A SAL hosted by me and my BFF, Tracy. It's open to anyone stitching smalls in 2020.
- #ornamentsal2020 - A SAL hosted by Erica House and Michelle McGraw. It's open to anyone stitching ornaments in 2020.
- #pumpkinfarmsal - A SAL hosted by me and my BFF, Tracy. It's an on-going SAL open to anyone stitching the Pumpkin Farm series by Shannon Christine Designs.
- #LinenAndThreadsSamplerSAL2020 - A SAL hosted by Linens and Threads. It's open to anyone stitching the Friends and Family 2020 Mystery Sampler.
- #followtheredsamplerlawsal - A SAL started by Emily C. inspired by Brenda and the Serial Starter. It's and on-going SAL open to anyone stitching a red sampler.
- #swtssuffrage - A SAL started by Stitching with the Sisterlies, Michelle Bendy, and 2MartiniStitcher. This is SAL for anyone stitching Suffrage Act by Little House Needleworks in honor of the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment which granted white women in the U.S. the right to vote.
- #bloomandgrowsal - A SAL hosted by Caterpillar Cross Stitch. This is an on-going SAL for anyone stitching the Bloom and Grow Mystery SAL. Use my code (MEL10) to save 10% on your purchase!
- #JaneMarshall1857 - A SAL/fundraiser hosted by Hands Across the Sea Samplers. This is an on-going SAL for anyone stitching the Jane Marshall 1857 charity sampler benefitting two fire brigades in New South Wales, Australia.
- #helpausoutsal - A SAL hosted by Michelle Bendy. This is an on-going SAL for anyone stitching any of the various Australia fire charity designs available.